Configuring the System:
This short user guide will show you how to use the configure system section of Campaign Manager to configure the basic settings of your Campaign Manager account.
N.B. you need to be an administrator to access this part of the system.
Once you have logged on to the Cloud Portal and launched Campaign Manager, use the navigation menu to choose Administration and then Configure System.
This will open the Configure System page; here you can set up all the basic system features of Campaign Manager, including:
- Max Sites per Unit – allows you to set the maximum number of child business units you can create. This will default to 9999; there is no real need to change it.
- Message size – choose short or long to either prevent or allow users sending messages longer than 160 characters.
- Default statistics – when your Campaign Manager account is launched it will automatically show the Current Statistics page; here you can select what period you want it to display statistics for.
- Originator Validity – this relates to the set-up of a mobile number as an originator in Message Originators. It relates to the amount of time the verification code in the SMS will be valid for. For more help on originators, check out our originators user guide.
- Custom Field Settings – here you can define each of the 10 custom fields in Campaign Manager, simply type your field name into the box.
- Sociable Hours – here you can define the hours you want messages to be delivered between. You can apply these hours in Campaign Set Up.