Send SMS via Email:
This short user guide will show you how to enable your Message Manager account to send SMS via an email address.
Once you have logged on to the Cloud Portal and launched Message Manager select "Settings" and then "Email To SMS".
Email To SMS can be used to send text messages through your email application (e.g. Eudora, Outlook etc.) To enable a new email click “Add New”, the SMS via email template page will then appear.
Here you will need to fill in:
- The email address you want to enable
- The sender name you want that email address to use( Please be advised that the sender name cannot be more than 11 characters in length)
- The daily limit of SMS you wish to apply
- Choose what you want to do with long messages
- And select whether or not you want to send an acknowledgement to the sender
Once you have complete the form, click “Save” to save your template and enable that email address to send SMS in international format e.g. email@example.com.
You will then be returned to the "Email To SMS" homepage and you can view the detail of all the emails you have enabled.
To delete an email template, just click on the trash can icon or select multiple templates and click “Delete”. An attention pop up will appear to check you are sure you want to delete them.