When a contact sends a message to your dedicated number it is delivered to your Message Manager inbox.
These numbers are capable of receiving large quantities of messages and are available to all of our business customers.
A dedicated number is ideal for 2-way communication between you and your contacts. They will be able to save your number in their contacts list and contact you without being prompted by a campaign. New customers can contact you directly enabling you to capture their mobile number for future promotions. It is the perfect complement to your mobile marketing strategy.
Inbound numbers are perfect for many activities including:
Enabling instant response to voting schemes, competitions, promotions, etc
Registering interest in a product or service
What an inbound number offers you
These numbers are a great way to enhance the functionality of your Dynmark messaging account. The key advantages of a dedicated number are:
- The number always remains the same, as opposed to being generated at random, so your contacts can reach you 24/7.
- Existing and potential customers can initiate contact with you.
- You do not pay for the messages your contacts send to you, only the messages you send.
- Your contacts will be happier knowing that they can avoid filtered emails or being placed on hold for lengthy periods of time. A text is quick, direct and convenient.
- You can instantly build up your contact list and capture their data.
- The numbers can be printed and promoted on all published material including websites, flyers, posters, business cards etc.
- Long numbers appear as mobile numbers and so can be stored in the contacts phone.
- Short codes and keywords are easy to remember.
Purchasing a dedicated number
See our Free to SME offering which includes a long number and messaging credits. You can purchase a bundle containing the keyword and credits in the Dynmark shop once you've logged into the Dynmark portal.