This short user guide will show you how to search the Inbound Messages in your Campaign Manager account.
The inbound message report allows you to search, view and export your inbound messages to a CSV file.
Once you have logged on to the Cloud Portal and launched Campaign Manager, use the navigation menu on the left of the screen to select Reports and then Inbound Messages.
This will open a new page entitled Inbound Messages Report. Here you can see there are several options to choose from to search for messages.
- Select the business unit whose messages you want to view (the current one or any child business unit) and choose whether to include the children of that business unit in the search
- Select the period you want to search in from the drop down menu
- You can choose to search for a specific mobile number
- Enter an originator to see only messages that have come in on that number
- Search by message content (e.g. STOP)
- Search by custom field (e.g. Campaign Name)
Click Search to search for messages that fulfil the criteria you have defined, and then Export to export the data to a CSV file.