This short user guide will show you how to create child business units under your Campaign Manager Business Unit.
N.B. you can only access this part of the system if you are an administrator.
Once you have logged on to the Cloud Portal and launched Campaign Manager, use the navigation menu on the left of the screen to choose Administration and then Business Units.
You will then be able to see the current business unit set up of your account on the left and the details of your current business unit on the right. Next to the name of your business unit you will be able to see a New button. If you click this button you can create a new child business unit.
Complete the fields as they appear:
- Name your business unit with something relevant (e.g. Finance Team)
- Describe your business unit briefly (e.g. Financial messages)
- You can choose to allow business units or not if you wish.
- Choose a site originator, which can be up to 11 characters (e.g. Finance)
- Choose a messaging account – the system will define a new one for you.
- The rest of the details will be completed for you.
Once you have completed the details, simply click Save. Child business units need users, so once you have created the business unit, check out our User Management user guide for more help.