Donky provides the UI to preview rich messages in a selection of popular handset formats. Most rich inboxes are created in portrait mode. The Rich Message Builder tool supports portrait preview mode only. In some use cases, a developer may build a rich inbox UI for landscape viewing. As part of the message creation process, you may wish to view content in landscape mode.
To take advantage of this workaround, you must have the Google Chrome browser installed. This is supported on both Mac and PC.
3. Create a new tab and input the following URL:
4. The rich message will now render in this new tab, in full screen mode.
5. From the burger menu (top right), select more tools/developer options.
6. You now have mouse control to resize the viewing window to your choice or choose a preselected device preview from the top menu, i.e. iPhone 5.
7. You have further control to rotate your device to landscape and also choose a “device frame”. Full messages can be scrolled using the mouse control.