Please refer to our analytics guide for basic information on the reports in this section.
Engagement and Activity Statistics
To see your engagement report go to Analytics > Activity
- Clicks are recorded when a user taps, clicks or swipes an interactive push notification
- Av. time to click is the average time taken between delivery of the notification and the click occurring
- Conventional launches occur naturally, when the user has just launched the app or website on their own. This is a web and app statistic.
- Influenced launches are as a result of the user clicking on an interactive or non-interactive push notification from you. This is an app only statistic.
- Av. Session time is the average time your users are spending within the app each time they use it.
- Av. Time to read is the average time it takes for your users to read your Rich Message and App Chat campaigns.
The app opens chart shows a stacked spline of conventional and influenced app opens so you can see how they compare over time. You should see a spike in app opens when campaigns are deployed.