No, the SDK library which comprise the core functionality of the Donky Messaging Service is already included into Donky UI library. All you need to do is to import Donky UI library into your project.
Articles in this section
- The difference between $cookies and localStorage
- Interactive Notifications Button Pairs
- Building Android Apps with Over 65K Methods
- What to do first if I am experiencing issues that may be related to Android Donky SDK?
- How to disable optional user location tracking in SDK
- How can I make “badges” appear on my app to notify users that messages are waiting?
- I get warning about implementation of application:didReceiveRemoteNotification:fetchCompletionHandler: (iOS)
- I get "unrecognized selector sent to class" exception (iOS)
- Do I need to provide all the configuration settings for Donky Client SDK?
- I am not receiving GCM notifications or there is a long delivery time.