We will not get involved in the actual development or distribution of any client app, but we can offer support and guidance on how businesses should go about it as an added service, which will be charged for. The app developer is responsible for the actual publishing and distribution of the app within the app stores.
Articles in this section
- The difference between $cookies and localStorage
- Interactive Notifications Button Pairs
- Building Android Apps with Over 65K Methods
- What to do first if I am experiencing issues that may be related to Android Donky SDK?
- How to disable optional user location tracking in SDK
- How can I make “badges” appear on my app to notify users that messages are waiting?
- I get warning about implementation of application:didReceiveRemoteNotification:fetchCompletionHandler: (iOS)
- I get "unrecognized selector sent to class" exception (iOS)
- Do I need to provide all the configuration settings for Donky Client SDK?
- I am not receiving GCM notifications or there is a long delivery time.