Unfortunately not yet, but never fear we are working on it now, and expect to release the service in Q2 2014. At that stage, Donky will be capable of tracking; location, time to click through and time of click individually to the user, with lots of lovely reports to look at.
Articles in this section
- Is message reporting live or is it scheduled?
- Does the messages sync across multiple devices?
- How can I track what users are talking about to each other in the Social Chat environment?
- Can I track the links in my Inbox messages?
- What happens if you delete an app identity?
- How to test integration APIs using Inbox API testing