Unfortunately you can’t create multiple bespoke inbox's in the SDK, but you do get two inbox's, one for rich message and one for chat messages.
Articles in this section
- The difference between $cookies and localStorage
- Interactive Notifications Button Pairs
- Building Android Apps with Over 65K Methods
- What to do first if I am experiencing issues that may be related to Android Donky SDK?
- How to disable optional user location tracking in SDK
- How can I make “badges” appear on my app to notify users that messages are waiting?
- I get warning about implementation of application:didReceiveRemoteNotification:fetchCompletionHandler: (iOS)
- I get "unrecognized selector sent to class" exception (iOS)
- Do I need to provide all the configuration settings for Donky Client SDK?
- I am not receiving GCM notifications or there is a long delivery time.