The method by which the network is capable of scaling up and down according to demand; if more bandwidth is required, more will become available and as this requirement reduces, so to will the availability. This means that you can be secure in the knowledge the Donky network is capable of managing whatever traffic is thrown at it.
Articles in this section
- The difference between $cookies and localStorage
- Interactive Notifications Button Pairs
- Building Android Apps with Over 65K Methods
- What to do first if I am experiencing issues that may be related to Android Donky SDK?
- How to disable optional user location tracking in SDK
- How can I make “badges” appear on my app to notify users that messages are waiting?
- I get warning about implementation of application:didReceiveRemoteNotification:fetchCompletionHandler: (iOS)
- I get "unrecognized selector sent to class" exception (iOS)
- Do I need to provide all the configuration settings for Donky Client SDK?
- I am not receiving GCM notifications or there is a long delivery time.