Donky OTT will work over any Wifi, 2G, 3G and 4G connection, download speeds for Rich Messages will vary depending on the network speed available, but once downloaded the content will be cached. Push Notifications are delivered over the native Push Channels for the operating systems and can also use any available data connection on the device.
Articles in this section
- How are my customer’s rights affected by using the data in their conversations?
- How can users “opt out” of push notifications?
- Is it legal to monitor conversations taking place between app users?
- How can I prevent fraud / cyber bullying in Social Chat?
- How can I protect my users from SPAM and Fraud?
- How can users 'opt out' of rich or chat messages?
- What files can I use for my avatar?
- What legislation is there around sending messages to my users within my app?
- What network does Donky use? 3G, Mobile etc?